This week, out of the blue, I started craving this Salmon Ball snack. Every time we go to my Aunty Michelle and Uncle Brian's house they serve it as an appetizer and every time I can't get enough! My Aunty Michelle says she often makes this during the week for her four kids to snack on throughout the day and I totally understand why- it's tasty, healthy (a good combination of fat, protein and carbs) and SUPER easy to make! Why not make one at the beginning of the week and keep it in your fridge for when those nasty post-work cravings hit?!
Here's what you'll need:
1. Place cream cheese and salmon in a mixing bowl and combine until creamy.
2. Transfer creamy mixture to a piece of saran wrap.
3. Fold saran wrap until the mixture is shaped like a sphere and then chill in the fridge for 1 hour (or more)
4. Roll the ball in pecan pieces.
5. Serve slightly chilled with your favourite crackers!
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,