Okay this is literally the easiest, most delicious meal EVER!! I made this for dinner last Thursday and David is still talking about it (so ladies, it's a WINNER!!). The BEST part? It only requires 1 casserole dish and 4 ingredients to make!
What you'll need:
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Put RICE in bottom of casserole dish
3. Place chicken breasts on top of the rice
4. Put the mushroom soup on top of the chicken
5. Pour the onion soup mix on top of the mushroom soup and mix in.
6. Pour water over the chicken/soup/rice mixture until it is covered (approximately 2 cups)
7. Cover the dish and bake in the oven at 350 for 1.5hours
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,