Life has been crazy recently. With my parents leaving, David and I moving a lot of our stuff into their house, throwing a Halloween party, starting to think about/prep for Christmas (at church and work), making myself hit the gym....all on top of all the normal everyday stuff like cooking, cleaning, laundry etc..... I feel like I haven't had a lot of time of DOWN time! That's why I'm thankful this week for EOM's scattered throughout the business of 'life'. Here are a few recent ones:
1. When I woke up to find that it had SNOWED...and I knew it wouldn't last!! :)
2. When I got to go mid-week BOWLING with my work friends!
....and SOMEHOW my team won (due to NO HELP from me)!!
3. When John texted me about an AWESOME new brand and sale! (MISS YOU JOHN!!!!!!!!)
4. When I stumbled upon an old meme I had screen shotted and laughed JUST as hard as when I 1st saw it!
5. When I got to go to work dressed up like PIKACHU
....and then I got THIS email.....
...and so THIS happened:
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,