So I’m one and a half weeks into my summer break (hooray for teacher life!!!) and I couldn’t be enjoying myself more! Already so much has happened- we celebrated the marriage of Lesley (David's sister) and Angelo, I’m a week deep into an online course, we got to meet my new cousin Lynnden for the first time, I’ve spent lots of time at the cottage and David and I are half way through season 3 of Game of Thrones!
WOW! I have so much to be thankful for!
Here are some EOM's (extraordinary ordinary moments) from life recently:
1. Fitting in some mid-morning chats with a few of my favourite people! I mean seriously? What a special time of life! I don't take these days for granted AT ALL!
2. Witnessing my sister-in-law, Lesley, and her now-husband, Angelo, commit to love each other for the rest of their lives- putting each other's needs and happinesses above their own (with the love of my life by my side)!
3. Experiencing a VIP movie for the first time...with the best peeps! I mean....I had dessert poutine and perrier delivered to my seat...I can never go back to the regular movie experience!
4. Finding the most stunning ombre flower growing in my parent's front yard!
5. Going for the first bike ride of the season up at the cottage!
6. Getting to play hockey (for the first time in 10 years!!!) with these people:
**This one is a BIG throwback....but it was too awesome to leave out!**
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,