I'm amazed at how many times each week I think "WOW! Life is so good!" When you open your eyes to look for the extraordinary moments amidst your seemingly ordinary days you realize how many incredible things actually happen each day! You realize that life isn't that ordinary after all!
Here are my top EOM's from the past week! I hope they brighten up your Monday a bit...
1. Finding a heart shaped garden on my walk home from the grocery store one night! SO CUTE!
2. Seeing my sweet husband engaging with an older lady at church and MAKING. HER. DAY! I love that kind, genuine heart of yours David!
3. Having dinner with this boy (and his momma) and getting to know the smart, funny and kind person that he is! Also...check out those glasses! #toocoolforschool #hahaha
4. Supporting the Ronald McDonald House! And Jenna, who is an amabassador! :)
5. Hunting for worms on a rainy day with some awesome kindy's!
6. OBVI picking up MADELINE from the airport after her 5 month adventure abroad was my TOP highlight!!! I missed her TONS so it's soooooo great to have her home!! (no photo because she's currently recovering from jet lag...ha)
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,