I have to admit that my life lately has been anything BUT ordinary! David I recently got back from a 2 week DREAM vacation (at least for adventure seekers like us) in Alaska, I got some super exciting news about my work situation in September (more to come on that later), we just found out that Jon Snow is ALIVE (FYI: we're ALMOST caught up- WOOHOO!) and I still have 3 weeks of summer vacation left to enjoy!
LIFE. IS. GOOD.
So here are 10 recent EEEEM's (extra, extra, extra extraoardinary moments) from life recently:
1. When I got my very own fishing licence in Homer, AK (aka the Halibut fishing capital of the world)
2. When I got to hike several stunning 'mountains'
3. When I got to spend all-day, everyday for 14 days in a row with my favourite guy! (I mean...look at him...he's the BEST!)
4. When David & I hiked to Exit Glacier and drank from its flowing water! WOW!
5. When I got the whole plane row to myself on the way to Alaska!
6. When David & I had some pretty cool interactions with Orca Whales!
7. When David & I stumbled upon two moose on a hike- a mother and her baby!
8. When a delayed flight and missed connection resulted in a 'surprise' day in LA
9. When I found and ate the world's largest dark-chocolate peanut butter cup!
10. When your freezer looks like THIS: ***YES!...that's 17lbs of fresh Halibut***
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,