Well the temperature in my car hit 30 degrees this week!! If that isn't reason enough to celebrate I don't know what is!
Here are some other top moments from life recently:
1. When Madeline was 30 minutes late (**ahem**) picking me up from a doctors appointment but it was SO sunny that I got to sprawl out in front of the doctors office building and catch some rays!
2. When I got to work and saw a student wearing the greatest shorts ever! FULL ON RUFFLES. BOTH SIDES. CAN IT GET ANY CUTER?!?
3. When Jenna, Phyli and I just happened to find parking spots RIGHT BESIDE each other one morning! Meant to be? Or meant to be? :)
4. When I went to ONE concert and got to see TWO of my fave groups- the Toronto Mass Choir AND the Etobicoke Temple band ;)!! It's always fun catching up with old and long-time friends!
5. When Robert and I spotted a PERFECT rainbow one night driving home from a workout class!
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,