SUMMER BREAK IS ONLY 5 WEEKS AWAY! WOOHOO! While part of me is wanting the next 5 weeks to fly by as quickly as possible, the other part of me is SO aware of how easy it is to live in the future and miss out on making the most of the present! With that understanding I'm entering this 'home stretch' with the intention of making the most of every day that's left in the 2016-2017 school year!
Here are some extraordinary ordinary moments from life recently:
1. Spending my lunch break 'picnicking' with Robert, John and my mom to celebrate my mom's big birthday!
2. Finding out that I have $60 worth of Shoppers Optimum points saved up! Can anyone say SHOPPING SPREEE?!?!
3. Cooking the most incredible dinner with Jenna and Phylicia last week! Seriously the quinoa and apple salad with curry dressing is to DIE for!
4. Getting a salad lesson from David's 91 year old poppy, Walter! I'm obsessed with the way he dresses his salad so I was thrilled to hear the tips/tricks for dressing the perfect salad from the master himself! (Also how similar are these 2?!?! It blows my mind!)
5. Hitting up Chocolat Favoris in Aurora for the 4th time (but with 2 newbies)! :/ I'm happy to announce that I've finally decided on my go-to flavour- vanilla soft serve with the dark chocolate orange dip! MMmmmm!
6. When God speaks the perfect words to you through your counter top flip calendar! God is SO good!
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,