I'm not sure if it's the sunny weather or WHAT, but life has seemed so good lately! David celebrated his 27th birthday, I've been able to spend lots of time with my mom working on "projects", running errands and going for impromptu pedicures, John has taken a liking to riding the motorized carts around grocery stores and it makes me die laughing AND to top it all off, Costco started selling Kombucha!! WOOHOO!
Here are my top EOM's from the last couple of weeks:
1. Two weeks after a pedicure and still no chips on these toesies! SUCCESS!
2. Spending time in this chair chatting with Jenna and Phyli before work each morning..... such a gift! I treasure those convos/laughs!
3. Taking a class for a neighbourhood walk and watching them intently watch a house being demolished! I love how new/exciting everything is through the eyes of a 4/5 year old!
4. Watching Marcus' final recital at U of T. He played beautifully, but hearing him talk about his relationship with Jesus Christ was by far the best part!
5. Conducting a choir at the Blue Jays game! LIKE. THE. COOLEST. THING. EVER!!
I hope you're remembering to look for and appreciate the extraordinary ordinary moments in your life too!
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,