Is it just ME or is life moving at a CRAZY pace these days? How is it December ALREADY? How is Christmas only 3 weeks away?!? AHHH! With so much left to do, and so little time....I've been ESPECIALLY thankful recently for the many extraordinary-ordinary moments in my life! Make sure you take the time to PAUSE amidst the craziness that is the Christmas season and enjoy the EOM's that I'm SURE are present in YOUR life too! :)
1. When a Grade 5 student at school remembered that I LOVE Tootsie Rolls and brought these to me at recess one day! (Please ignore my SUPER dry hands!! Does anyone else experience this in the winter? Any solutions?)
2. When Phylicia noticed that my speakers were VERY TANGLED (I work at 2 schools now and kart my speakers back and forth between schools...so they get pretty messy) and organized them for me!
3. When David brushed down my car in the morning and left a snow brush for me in the car....RIGHT where I could see it :)...just in case it snowed while I was at school!
4. When Victoria, Robert's girlfriend sent me the NICEST mid-week text! She's AMAZING :)!
5. When David agreed to dress up as Santa Clause and record a video for my school's upcoming Kindergarten Holiday Concert! ha ha....he's the best!
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,