I haven’t posted about any EOM’s (extraordinary, ordinary moments) recently…but that’s not because there haven’t been any! The last couple of months have been full of really incredible nights out, nights in, events and a March Break trip to London/Portugal to top it all off!
Here are some (but definitely not all) of the EOM's from the last couple of months...
1. Looking into my mix master to see a perfect green ombre when mixing icing for cupcakes
2. Watching Beauty and the Beast with David, John and Robert on opening weekend (just a few hours after landing in Toronto from the UK)
3. Dancing with 12-ish other teachers to kick-off the school talent show
4. Discovering a secret passage to a secret beach while hiking the coast of Portugal with my parents
5. Having a fish pedicure with my mom!! (**note: THIS WAS NOT A RELAXING PEDICURE... but at least I can say that I've done it....and survived!!)
6. Being surprised by Madeline with our sister travel rock :). We bought the rock together in Ireland a couple years ago and we pass it back and forth when we travel! I gave it to her before she left for Leicester and she passed it back to me in London.
7. Ending our trip to Portugal with dinner and an INCREDIBLE view
I hope this encourages you to keep taking note of and appreciating the EOMs in your life! :)
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,