I'm not sure if it's the sunny weather or WHAT, but life has seemed so good lately! David celebrated his 27th birthday, I've been able to spend lots of time with my mom working on "projects", running errands and going for impromptu pedicures, John has taken a liking to riding the motorized carts around grocery stores and it makes me die laughing AND to top it all off, Costco started selling Kombucha!! WOOHOO!
Here are my top EOM's from the last couple of weeks:
1. Two weeks after a pedicure and still no chips on these toesies! SUCCESS!
2. Spending time in this chair chatting with Jenna and Phyli before work each morning..... such a gift! I treasure those convos/laughs!
3. Taking a class for a neighbourhood walk and watching them intently watch a house being demolished! I love how new/exciting everything is through the eyes of a 4/5 year old!
4. Watching Marcus' final recital at U of T. He played beautifully, but hearing him talk about his relationship with Jesus Christ was by far the best part!
5. Conducting a choir at the Blue Jays game! LIKE. THE. COOLEST. THING. EVER!!
I hope you're remembering to look for and appreciate the extraordinary ordinary moments in your life too!
1. What hike are YOU going to do to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday?
2. Edible water bottles? AWESOME!
3. I LOVED this documentary about what makes people HAPPY!
4. Alaska is on my mind! Any travel tips? Send them my way! :)
5. A vertical garden concept I'm loving!
6. Couple GOALS, eh David? ;)
7. 29 things to do before you're 30! I have quite a ways to go!
8. Dog engagement photos? Are you kidding me?!?
9. These animals know what's up!
Attention: my favourite person is now 27 years old, and that deserves a HUGE shout-out! WOOHOO!
At 27 David loves travelling, eating, running (once forced outside), playing his electronic drum kit, cuddling with Gracie, finding great deals on Kijiji, watching corny movies with his wife and giving his car a good wash/detailing. David is a selfless, patient, fun-loving and hardworking guy; an incredible friend, a loyal son/brother and the best husband ever! I couldn’t be more proud of him!
We celebrated David’s 27th birthday on the weekend with lots of Italian food, a coconut vanilla sprinkle cake, family time and a very exciting (to David) Kijiji purchase- 4 lightly used tires for my Mazda! ;)
Happy Birthday, David! I love you TOO much! xox
Hi! I'm Mrs. Julia Dawe,